24 March 2013

Lighting Layout

On Friday, the guys at Million Lighting got back to us on their lighting fitting selection. I gave them some specific directions and left the rest up to them.  My instructions where more functional than aesthetic. 

1. "I don't have a lot of space within the false ceiling so the downlights that you specify has to be shallow. But at the same time I can't afford ERCO."

2. "I don't want to see the glare from the downlights."

3. "I want that Artemide floor lamp, you know that one with the flip up lamp shade, for the living room."

4. "I want that Skinny Artemide pendant light for the study. That one that's about 1.2/ 1.5m long and with a really slim profile. You know which one I'm taking about right?"

5. "The downlights in the bathroom has to be IP rated. I need a minimum of IP 64. IP 65 would be ideal."  


Lower floor plan

Upper floor Plan

After looking at the selection I thought to myself these fittings are really nice. They know how to specify the nice looking fittings for me. Only to realise that yes it's nice cos they specified Artemide downlight & Artemide track lights. Now I wonder how much it's gonna cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment